OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
lol sellout crowd and bombers throw a stinker of a game

this was not unexpected....the bombers have been doing this the past season and a half losing games they were supposed to win......they are not a championship team
Were you at the game? Wish I was.

CFL's not over until its over. I feel like the sellout got some excitement at least, even if it wasn't exactly a work of art...

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
short week with 2 offensive linemen going down is not going to look good, hoping bryant is okay

oline plays good = zach plays good
oline plays bad = zach plays bad

^^ that is for the fan who wished zach would go on the 6 game so we could win some games because he doesn't understand that if you have no time to throw you aren't going to get good qb play

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
take the win all day. But Hamilton was the only team in the league we would have beaten tonight. Need to be a lot better next week.
yeah, we need to not have a short week and have 2 O-linemen go down, I agree

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
Were you at the game? Wish I was.

CFL's not over until its over. I feel like the sellout got some excitement at least, even if it wasn't exactly a work of art...
glad I wasnt...being in the lower bowl it would have been a steam bath with humidity....lucky win for the bombers....injuries did not seem to hurt the O Line in the last drive

bombers r not inspiring a lot of confidence.....should not have been this close.....got get control of the game better than this outing

wonder what bryants issue was at the beginning of the game?

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Those injuries were insane. For most of the 4th quarter the Bombers had 3 offensive backups. Lucky Whitehead, Chris Streveler and Terry Wilson. That's it. So no packages, no different looks. All you can do is vanilla. Imagine trying to run your pre-season O in week 12.

So yeah it was really rough on O. And it's a huge concern. But for now I'll bask in the gutsy win by a veteran team that did just enough to put themselves back in the hunt.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
What happened tonight to Stanley is concerning was he dehydrated, did he have some sort of concussion. Hope for some good news over the weekend, Wallace might be gone for a while, Brady looked like he might have a knee problem although he did finish the game with a limp.

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
glad I wasnt...being in the lower bowl it would have been a steam bath with humidity....lucky win for the bombers....injuries did not seem to hurt the O Line in the last drive

bombers r not inspiring a lot of confidence.....should not have been this close.....got get control of the game better than this outing

wonder what bryants issue was at the beginning of the game?
Most of the CFL seems to be a gong show this year...

Yeah, I hope Bryant's ok. So many injuries this game...

Sometimes I wonder if we should just run the hurry up offense every other drive... At least in the 2nd half. Especially when Hamilton's D was on the field so much in the 1st half (21 minutes).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad