OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
O-line was already struggling this season now they lost Bryant at least for the night and now Wallace is probably done for the year.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Not sure that was entirely on purpose since it looks like Mason gets shoved by the lineman as he's in pursuit and then kinda tumbles into him.

Still they'll call that 10 times out of 10.

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Not sure that was entirely on purpose since it looks like Mason gets shoved by the lineman as he's in pursuit and then kinda tumbles into him.

Still they'll call that 10 times out of 10.
Grabbing onto Collaros as he stumbled and pulling him down was the intentional part.

I just heard the PA announcer say anyone with CIS or high school experience to report to fan services
Not sure how many O Line we have left... How's the practice roster looking?

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Grabbing onto Collaros as he stumbled and pulling him down was the intentional part.

Not sure how many O Line we have left... How's the practice roster looking?
Still have the other import thats been here for this season and more I think?

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
More a conversation for post game but...
American Micah Vanterpool is the only OL on PR. Been with Bombers since before rookie camp, so he knows the system.

A side note is that Geoff Gray never signed anywhere this year. And he's a Winnipegger.
Ah maybe Randolph was the guy here last year then... Vanterpool was the one I was thinking of

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That's two really bad picks by Collaros tonight.

Guy's open on the sideline and he throws it right into a Tiger-Cats DB's chest. Flag or not, that's on you bud.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
lol...the bombers are back all rite!!.,...back to their old losing ways!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad