OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Why didn’t O’Shea call a time out ? We could have gotten an extra play.
I was thinking same thing. Clock management wasn't great, IMO. You knew you were gonna run on 2nd and short. Call two plays in the huddle. Run the run, get on the line to get a 5-8 yard pass. Puts you in 5-8 yards closer for a shot at the endzone best case. Stops the clock worst case I guess you might give BC 5-6 seconds but who cares.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Lawler is back? the Bombers are getting healthier? (ish) We can't be having that now can we?

God dammit.

That might be enough to win the game given how out of sorts the Lions offense is.

None

Feb 22, 2012
You can see both knees up and the ball definitely out. There's no way it wasn't a fumble and you can see Gauthier get it.

No idea how they don't overrule that :laugh:

None

Feb 22, 2012
More surprised that Gauthier didn't have complete control.

Pretty nice catch there.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
our defense is outstanding, offense is soooo close to clicking, man we really got some bad spots this game and I loved how they took 15 seconds to walk towards the pile when bc fumbled...

Reactions: TS Quint

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Status of Bighill and Demski (though he looked ok) are question marks. I still question if this offense has enough juice, but this is a good stretch here. This kind of D is likely not going to hold up every week, we'll need the O eventually. Gotta be happy with the turn around.
You can add Brady as he didn't come back after the hit he took on his last catch.

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1724033913890.png

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Whatever people may think of his gameday rosters you have to give O'Shea his due 4 straight cup appearances winning two after a 29 year drought is a great achievement.
I've flipped over to the MBB site a few times... haba is a loser, bighill is done, oshea should be fired hahahaha... man...

Tony Jones is a saviour 100%... think there were injuries that osh etc were hiding

That being Said Jake Thomas is horrible

Reactions: bustamente

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I've flipped over to the MBB site a few times... haba is a loser, bighill is done, oshea should be fired hahahaha... man...

Tony Jones is a saviour 100%... think there were injuries that osh etc were hiding

That being Said Jake Thomas is horrible
Yup there are some very strong opinions but really no more than other sites including this one. It does get heated sometimes especially about certain players and of course O'Shea.

• Haha
Reactions: WolfHouse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad