Winnipeg Attendance

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
According to the Florida Panthers season tickets website full season plans....Upper centre tix at their arena as low as $21 per game 903 per season

According to Winnipeg Jets website those same upper deck centre Ice tickets are $67 a ticket. Tickets | Winnipeg Jets | Winnipeg Jets

so I guess Skidooboy.com knows more than you do about ticket prices?

ps I never said "Average price per ticket was $20" so stop strawmanning me.
LOL...that site you used was from 2017. Way to go.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Tiny % of corporate seats and a downturn in the market will disproportionately affect small market teams.

Jets appear to be trying to focus on the gameday experience (which as a former ST holder, has been terrible) is a good sign. They should also be trying everything to get corporate support which is a lot better at withstanding market effects than individual people, particularly in a small, middle-class type city like Winnipeg.

Team is not in any real danger, but TNSE have to switch strategies, they got greedy with automatic sell-outs without even trying for the 1st 10 years.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
An article came out yesterday indicating the team has the first increase in STH figures since the first sell-off, stemming the downward spiral. Apparently they had 95%+ retention of last year’s STHs, too. It’s amazing what happens when you keep prices reasonable and don't jack up the price as much as the STH contract allows!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad