GDT: Wings/sens 11/19

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
That has got to the sloppiest play extra attacker minute remaining I have ever seen. AA coughed up the puck 3 times, Bertuzzi overskated the puck, Cholowski was in the wrong position along the boards.

Just awful

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Mantha has been mediocre tonight, but mein gott can that boy shoot. The amount of times his shots hit the inside of the iron and go in

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Being brutally honest, this was one of the more disappointing games I’ve seen from Bertuzzi. The puck never seemed to settle on his stick. Mentally he just looked off tonight. Over skating pucks, not being in the right spot.

Things he usually does so well, but tonight just didn’t look like it was all there.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Points from Hronek, Mantha, AA, Flip & Fabbri - i'll take it. Also good that its only the older guys getting hurt, if it has to be anyone. Shame for helm who's been decent.

Reactions: Filppula

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Being brutally honest, this was one of the more disappointing games I’ve seen from Bertuzzi. The puck never seemed to settle on his stick. Mentally he just looked off tonight. Over skating pucks, not being in the right spot.

Things he usually does so well, but tonight just didn’t look like it was all there.

He seemed as usual to be trying to make the right plays, but yeah, nothing was working for him tonight.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
An off night for Bert, nothing to be worried about. Great loss.

every day we get closer to saviour Quinton

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
Green left the game with an upper body injury. I assume Hicketts gets called back up.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Green left the game with an upper body injury. I assume Hicketts gets called back up.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes