GDT: Wings @ Habs ||| Win and we're in!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Habs have gotten away with too many men twice this period.... But a confab meeting after the closest guy points to the faceoff dot and is talked into a penalty is allowed.... Mmmkay.:shakehead

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
PP sucks tonigh . Our Pk unit has been able to generate more shots for ***** sake. If we lose this is on Smith. A night where we actually get pucks past Price ruined

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Yeah, Kronwall has looked really bad on the PP lately. That drop pass is the most obvious thing ever and I'm waiting for the puck to be given away sometime soon on it.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
They're both ****. The problem is the GM doesn't understand that. :help:

I would be very happy to see those 2 in a different uniform. Even though Kindl gets lucky and scores a goal once in a while, still don't want to retain him. With those 2 it's not who's better,but who sucks less.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
I would be very happy to see those 2 in a different uniform. Even though Kindl gets lucky and scores a goal once in a while, still don't want to retain him. With those 2 it's not who's better,but who sucks less.

Yeah, Marchenko and XO are already better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad