GDT: Wings @ Habs ||| Win and we're in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me how the hell Ottawa is winning hockey games. They are not a good team.

doppelganger.jpg

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So can we win after not doing so since Feb of last year?
Oh and the replay of that Howard softie was brutal. That's why we will never win a SC with him.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Okay, Tatar will score again and Sheahan, with 2 assists from Nyquist, calling it now.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me how the hell Ottawa is winning hockey games. They are not a good team.

Hard work. I've watched their last 8-10 games or so, Wings compete but aren't close to them when it comes to bringing it every shift. Oh, and Karlsson.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Huge period obviously find a way to get at least a point, hopefully two to lock it up. But one point still gives us more outs, it is important to at least get that.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Just can't believe how different this team is from 2 months ago. Unreal. Heart and soul, lacking for sure.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Right. Thats why we won a Cup with a guy who gave up a goal from center ice. Noted.

I don't ever remember worrying about and Osgood softie almost every game though. I mean it happens once in awhile but just about every game?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I don't ever remember worrying about and Osgood softie almost every game though. I mean it happens once in awhile but just about every game?

It doesn't happen that often. People just say it is that often.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site

How I feel about Howard is almost identical to how I felt about Ozzie. For the most part, they are better than okay, but can get caught in stretches where every other puck seems to find its way in. There were definitely times during Osgood's career where it felt like he couldn't stop a beach ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad