GDT: Wings @ Habs ||| Win and we're in!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
:wings at :habs

April 9, 2015
7:30 p.m., FS-D

Place:
CentreBell.jpg

Bell Centre
Montreal, Quebec

Lines:

:wings

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Zetterberg|Datsyuk|Helm

Nyquist|Sheahan|Tatar

Weiss|Andersson|Ferraro

Miller|Glendening|Pulkkinen

Left Defense | Right Defense
Kronwall|Ericsson

DeKesyer|Quincey

Smith|Zidlicky

Starting Goaltender
Howard

:habs
Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Galchenyuk|Plekanec|Gallagher
Smith-Pelly|Desharnais|Parenteau
De La Rose|Eller|Weise
Prust|Malhotra/Mitchell|Flynn

Left Defense | Right Defense
Markov|Subban

Emelin|Petry

Beaulieu|Gilbert

Starting Goaltender
Price

One of my all-time favorite Pavel goals

LET’S GO WINGS! :wings

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Hopefully the top 6 carries us, cause I am not feeling that 3rd line.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington

I don't mind it. I think Pookie may do well with Miller and Luke. Those guys could create some scoring chances for Pookie with their forecheck etc.

Bottom 6 is pretty meh whatever as a whole.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills

I'm pretty surprised that Pulkkinen is still in the lineup, must be 100% because of his RH shot. He isn't scoring or really creating much offense and he's tiny. But then again, we don't have much else to bring in.

crashman

I gotta say, I haven't been following the Wings very closely this season, but when did our lineup get so crappy? I know Abby and Cole are out, but our bottom 6 is putrid.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm pretty surprised that Pulkkinen is still in the lineup, must be 100% because of his RH shot. He isn't scoring or really creating much offense and he's tiny. But then again, we don't have much else to bring in.

Is Jurco a healthy scratch? Or still dinged up? I saw he was practicing in line rushes.

I'd take him over Pulkkinen and Ferraro. I would like to see Pulkkinen sent back down when we're healthy, agree there.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Is Jurco a healthy scratch? Or still dinged up? I saw he was practicing in line rushes.

I'd take him over Pulkkinen and Ferraro. I would like to see Pulkkinen sent back down when we're healthy, agree there.

Khan says he's a healthy scratch, he's been really snake-bitten, maybe he needs a couple of games to see what he can do to score. :dunno:

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground

Some conflicting info on that, Khan says healthy scratch but HSJ says he's still injured

Khan:
Daniel Cleary and Tomas Jurco are healthy scratches.
http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2015/04/red_wings_lineup_vs_canadiens_2.html

HSJ:
Tomas Jurco (upper body) also skated and said he is doing better, but didn't know when he might play again.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2015/04/08/detroit-red-wings-erik-cole/25468711/

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Can I see your lineups with the actual HEALTHY bodies we have?

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Pulkkinen
Weiss-Sheahan-Ferraro
Miller-Glendening-Andersson

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Sheahan-Tatar
Ferraro-Weiss-Pulkkinen

Pretty much any variety of that top nine that keeps Miller, Glendening, and Andersson OUT of the top 9.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Pulkkinen
Weiss-Sheahan-Ferraro

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Sheahan-Tatar
Ferraro-Weiss-Pulkkinen

Pretty much any variety of that top nine that keeps Miller, Glendening, and Andersson OUT of the top 9.

Miller, Joker and Luke pretty much play top 9 minutes.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.

Tiny ?. If he is tiny so is Helm, Dats, Z, Glendening, Weiss they are all listed @ 5'11". He also hasn't been getting a ton of ice time. Or playmaking linemates.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I like line up 2 offensive and 2 defensive . they need to start to play better on defense side. the only chance they have if they play defense first . the only thing I like to see it is Smith and Zidlicky got split
How about :
Kronwall Quincey
DeKesyer Smith
Ericsson Zidlicky

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Tiny ?. If he is tiny so is Helm, Dats, Z, Glendening, Weiss they are all listed @ 5'11". He also hasn't been getting a ton of ice time. Or playmaking linemates.

I've seen Pulkkinen in street clothes. He ain't 5'11".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad