Windsor Spitfires 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Good stuff . O'Dell has been good for the wolves as well. Coming along nicely

I keep forgetting he was a part of the deal. He wasn't mentioned much here and the 2022 draft class has been so fruitful for Windsor that it's "oh, yeah, we had him, too!" I'm glad he's getting a chance with the Wolves, though. You always hope the prospects get an opportunity, whether it's with your team or someone else.

Reactions: I Loveallsports

DetSpitsFan

Nov 20, 2016
At least Joey got recognition.

I know the CHL rankings are nothing but a bit of a marketing ploy off the NCAA, but… how are the 1-3 Knights ranked #10 when 4-0-1 Spitfires aren’t event ranked? Lol.

And the Steelheads are ranked #1, despite just losing 7-3 to the Ice Dogs, who are undefeated

London’s played tougher teams, but they’ve also Lost half the games they played by 3 goals

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
At least Joey got recognition.

I know the CHL rankings are nothing but a bit of a marketing ploy off the NCAA, but… how are the 1-3 Knights ranked #10 when 4-0-1 Spitfires aren’t event ranked? Lol.

And the Steelheads are ranked #1, despite just losing 7-3 to the Ice Dogs, who are undefeated

London’s played tougher teams, but they’ve also Lost half the games they played by 3 goals
They look at where teams are projected to be and not where they are right now and really this list has been a curse for the Spits. As soon as they make the list they lose like 3 in a row! I don't really get that concerned as the only list that matters is the playoff position at the end of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad