Windsor Spitfires 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

spits

Jul 24, 2013
A solid win. The squad is playing great in the defensive zone, credit to Walters for getting the guys to buy into his system.

This offense is gonna be among the best in the league, so many players that can score. Protas was outstanding. He is going to be a beast for us this season. One player that is improved in all aspects of their game is Nesbitt. 6 points already and will continue to get better. I predict he will end up being a 1st round pick. No goals for Belchetz tonight, but he had 3 great scoring chances, no concerns there.

Hoping the best for Outwater, feel bad for him with all these injuries. He was playing good and poised for a breakout season.

Mathurin is the best defensive d- man on the squad, no doubt. Spellacy is definitely going to have a dominating season.

The schedule now increases in difficulty with Brantford, Erie, Brampton, and Oshawa, all contenders, in the next few weeks.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Well pick one is he a defensive d man or an offensive d man? You’re not giving an answer. I think you’d be the first to call him a defensive d man

He's an offensive d-man who's going to play a simple, but (now) effective defensive game. Little has changed from that since his pre-OHL scouting report (which can be found online for free).

Reactions: frontsfan67

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
He's an offensive d-man who's going to play a simple, but (now) effective defensive game. Little has changed from that since his pre-OHL scouting report (which can be found online for free).
I know this. Windsor7 likes to downplay anything cristoforo does. He’s always been an offensive minded d but it’s very clear over the summer he worked on his defensive game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad