Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Offseason Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
look at the list, there are always amazing studs found every year!

the spits always find amazing free agents!

who will win the award this year and become a very average jr b player or poor ohler????

Find out soon!!!!!!!
Maybe they will have a couple players in the running..... I hope not

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
Anyone know if Kris Newberry kept his job as an assistant coach after all the Hockey Canada bullying accusations and punishment?

Reactions: Teflon

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
yes, he and greg walters are very close.
Hopefully he's fully committed to the team.
he is a guy that overcommits himself and becomes unreliable to everyone.
Last winter he took a U16 AAA team HC job for QRD, Assistant coach for JR A Trenton Golden Hawks and played Men's Sr A on the Deseronto Bulldogs all while working at World Elite hockey academy before bailing on them all half way through the season only to be suspended as a coach in Windsor. lol

No consequences here...
I think it was a month or 2 suspension from all HC sanctioned events if i remember correctly.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
So I'm not sure why you posted this on the Windsor thread? Maybe you meant to post it on the Brantford thread?
No this goes back to an earlier discussion where the 2 rebuilds were being compared. As a reference point Brantford went with 1 import last year and took Jiricek and kept his rights. Windsor decided on sticking with Eichler instead of making a possible big splash.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
No this goes back to an earlier discussion where the 2 rebuilds were being compared. As a reference point Brantford went with 1 import last year and took Jiricek and kept his rights. Windsor decided on sticking with Eichler instead of making a possible big splash.
I've already moved past that, more concerned about defense and who's going to coach them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad