Post-Game Talk: Win!! - WCSF - Game 2 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

fishgirl_medium.gif

catgif1.gif

giphy.gif

8DQqcCO.jpg

74e76NX.png

RNaLuQm.png
HqSeq8y.png

6hfq1su.png

Fd5y3eI.png

Xy2iimE.png

oTh6Mt8.png

ZBsl52C.png

C58werA.png

m1TZmod.png

humboldt_8.jpg

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Looks like Watson will play. Also hoping for Hartman in and Salomaki out but don’t think it’s happening.

Reactions: predfan98

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Please get your shit together guys.......I can't stand to see it all pissed away...

And pekka, if they're playing like shit in front of you, just settle down. I think you're trying to bail them out when you're scrambling and it hurts your game.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well dont understand continuing to play Salomaki when we can put someone in with a chance to put the puck in the back of the net, but I'm not an NHL coach so what do I know.

Gotta win, there is no try.

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
If Hartman isn't in I'll be very disappointed. Paid a high price to acquire him, played him for round 1 until the suspension then... nothing. He draws more penalties than he takes (correct me if i'm wrong). Watson is too valuable to be in the box so someone else needs to fill that role of stirring things up.

Reactions: pkshowban

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
If Hartman isn't in I'll be very disappointed. Paid a high price to acquire him, played him for round 1 until the suspension then... nothing. He draws more penalties than he takes (correct me if i'm wrong). Watson is too valuable to be in the box so someone else needs to fill that role of stirring things up.
I believe you'll be very disappointed

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Please get your **** together guys.......I can't stand to see it all pissed away...

And pekka, if they're playing like **** in front of you, just settle down. I think you're trying to bail them out when you're scrambling and it hurts your game.

This. Rinne needs to stop freaking out and flopping around like a fish when his defense men in front of him do. He needs to just remain calm and stand tall/upright and move side to side. Tired of him getting small and flopping forward. That is what I like about Saros is he remains calm and doesn't freak out in net even though the pressure is on. Rinne needs to not let the pressure of big games get to him and just remain calm like he does during the regular season. Forget what the guys are doing in front of you and settle down and just focus and make a save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvarksson

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I swear, sometimes I wonder if these NBC guys ever actually watch these games.

" Jets jump out to a 3-0 lead, certainly the ice was tilted in the 3rd but Winnipeg got it done".

:huh:

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
This is a must win I think. And probably a good time to make a f***in statement and shut some of these mother f***ers down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad