Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators (4-2-1 7 Pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (4-3-0 8 Pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Everyone says ''HEY'' when everyone clearly sees the puck bounce up on the plexiglass.
Just home arena things.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
No turtle defense, drive the play.
It's going to end up being a rewind of the Hawks game if Lavy suddenly says to only defend

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Total bullshit that the refs swallow their whistles when Fiala gets mugged and then call that crap on arvy

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
First road win!

I'd like to comment a bit on Fiala as well. I know folks are hoping he'll start scoring goals but I've noticed from game 1 this year that his passes have been fantastic. If he turns into more of an Erat I'm completely ok with that.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
So glad we got Pekka that shutout, he's been playing big all month and now our D has caught up. Not really got much to complain about defensively, we didn't look like we had many ideas offensively but it was that kind of game so... I can take the jinx off and say I still think we're looking better every game. I'm happy with that.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
First road win!

I'd like to comment a bit on Fiala as well. I know folks are hoping he'll start scoring goals but I've noticed from game 1 this year that his passes have been fantastic. If he turns into more of an Erat I'm completely ok with that.

I said last year that he's a really good passer and that's his strength and that mypetrobot guy said I was wrong because he had more goals than assists with the Preds but he's more passer than shooter. Smooth, give him the puck and let him find someone. Smith is a good wing choice for him as he has speed and a shoot first mentality.

Nice to get a win when the JOFA line was pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad