Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Game 50 - 1/27/2016 8:30 PM Nashville at Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Last minute thoughts...

...what a job by Hutton.

...time for Gaustad to be moved for a pick. When you can't win 2 critical face-offs and have to get replaced in the dot, it's time to go.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Gaustad losing all the draws. I was happy Fisher had that last one. Got to hand it to PK. They have gone from God awful to pretty darn good in the last few weeks. Good goaltending and special teams and we win 4 in a row going into the break.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
And amazingly, seemingly impossibly, we head into the ASG sitting in a playoff spot.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
Hutton looking solid his last few starts.
Time to give him some starts and rest rinne down the stretch.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Big saves by Hutton at the end there.

Preds at the 1st WC spot. Here's hoping that the Kings take care of the Avs.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The only thing that sucks is our schedule next month is going to be very difficult due to us having alot of top teams we will be playing. But it's at least nice to enjoy this good streak we have going on right now.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
And amazingly, seemingly impossibly, we head into the ASG sitting in a playoff spot.

Not only that but we are getting within striking range of the Blues- if we win our games in hand we would only be 4 points behind them. And we open the second half against them.

And even crazier than that, if we were to win our games in hand we would only be 8 points behind the Hawks. I'm not saying we are going to catch them- that's not happening, but in what has felt like a disaster of a season we are actually still very much in the hunt....

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
A Sally Forth fan, miss Addy...nice!!

Cool! Someone recognized it. Ces and I are buds.

I am so happy for the guys. This is just what they needed (and us, too!) Wish it had been prettier but after the last couple of months I'll take any kind of win.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I... I really don't know what to say about that.

Wideman is not going to be playing hockey for a while, methinks.

I couldn't believe how Stu was backing him on that, its pretty clear that he did it on purpose. You don't accidentally cross check a Ref in the back :laugh:

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Widman has to be suspended. Right?

Hutton was excellent in the final minutes. Rebounds were everywhere and the Preds scrambled, but he kept the Pucks out.

Webers goal ..... Holy .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad