Prospect Info: William Von Barnekow Lofberg, F (161st overall, 2021)

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20230805_203610_Instagram.jpg

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
They only have his rights until next June 1st.
Interesting. I think he's got a shot at a contract.

I finally stopped asking into the ether if he was a real C and looked at Malmo's gameday lineups and he was their 3C pretty consistently.

A 6'4 200 guy who can pull a regular center shift in the SHL at 21yo feels like someone we should take a shot on.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I finally stopped asking into the ether if he was a real C and looked at Malmo's gameday lineups and he was their 3C pretty consistently.

A 6'4 200 guy who can pull a regular center shift in the SHL at 21yo feels like someone we should take a shot on.

Yeah, from some of Malmo's old game day tweets, that was what he was doing. What sticks with me is not the nice goal in the 3-on-3 a couple years ago but him diving in front of shots when up 4 in a relatively meaningless game.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo

Between that and the fact that his name makes him sound like an obscure European prince that ran away from duty for his love of hockey in a Hallmark movie, I really hope he sticks around.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
Between that and the fact that his name makes him sound like an obscure European prince that ran away from duty for his love of hockey in a Hallmark movie, I really hope he sticks around.
Rupert Friend and Eliza Dushku in "A Kingdom on Ice" with Tilda Swinton, Paul Giamatti and Jeff Skinner.

Thursday at 9:00.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad