Player Discussion William Nylander

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Well something flapped him when he broke his stick on the bench 2 games ago. I like the show of emotion though.
Emotion is good, gotta have emotion, just have to keep it under control.

When I say he's unflappable, I don't mean he's an emotionless robot. I mean that never seems to let the circus that the sports media/fans are in this town get to him. If people are praising him, or running him out of town, it's all the same to him. He just goes out there and does his thing.

On the other end of the spectrum is Marner who usually looks oh so uncomfortable when facing the media. Maybe he should hire Willie as his PR guy and let him do his interviews. :)

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Emotion is good, gotta have emotion, just have to keep it under control.

When I say he's unflappable, I don't mean he's an emotionless robot. I mean that never seems to let the circus that the sports media/fans are in this town get to him. If people are praising him, or running him out of town, it's all the same to him. He just goes out there and does his thing.

On the other end of the spectrum is Marner who usually looks oh so uncomfortable when facing the media. Maybe he should hire Willie as his PR guy and let him do his interviews. :)
William likes the spotlight, I always said we need players with the shine the light on me personality.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Wonder if he'd get more ice time if his line scored less?

1729613595173.png

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
The Nylander brothers tries to mach each other goal wise, but in different leagues :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad