Will the NHL ever see a female head coach?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
I didn't change my tune my opinion remains the same normally when you have an argument you need to respect what the other side has to say normally when you write an argument you need to bring in opposing views otherwise it just a one-sided biased statement.
So do you think they won't because they aren't capable or because they won't be given the opportunity

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
So do you think they won't because they aren't capable or because they won't be given the opportunity
Both as in they won't be capable of being an NHL head coaching job more than the top men in the world at coaching men's hockey IMO. Its already hard enough for minorities to get a head coaching job in the NHL as I'm sure former European players who played in the NHL will certainly get a shot soon and that only makes it even harder for the women to compete against a gigantic pool of men.

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017

Here we go. Is there one team in the NHL that wouldn't hire a woman if they'd win the cup with her? But why would they when women have done nothing in lower levels?

No, you're right, it's definitely bigotry.

Keep listening to guys with Jack Dorsey avatars. NHL viewership is at an all time low and it's only going to get worse.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Closed , FYI we're in 2021 and judging by the level sexim and misinformation in this thread it doesnt feel like 2021.

edit : I dont have kids , but if i do one day i hope i'll get at least one girl . Because i know that raising a girl will make me a better person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad