Speculation: Will the Boston Bruins Go Big In Free Agency???

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yeah I lean the same way. Seems like Lindholm is looking to get paid, and good luck to him on that, but not by Boston thanks. Stephenson is of much more interest to me. If he's willing to deal on fair terms, I think he'd be a very good fit for us.

I have no doubt that Stephenson is also looking to get paid. This is his one and only chance to get the payday. I have no doubt he will try to get the money that will set his family up for generations to come I tend to expect that Stephenson's contract will be within 15% of Lindholm's deal

me neither but have to think he`ll come in between 8-10 mill? Total guessing on my part

And likely closer to the 10 million end of the spectrum, unless he descides to take less to stay in Car or return to Pitt.

Reactions: Gordoff

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I have no doubt that Stephenson is also looking to get paid. This is his one and only chance to get the payday. I have no doubt he will try to get the money that will set his family up for generations to come I tend to expect that Stephenson's contract will be within 15% of Lindholm's deal

But is he getting Lindholm's term? That is what really matters.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I would be surprised if he gets less than 6 years. Maybe if there is someplace he wants to be he settles for 5

I suspect he'll have offers in the 6/7 year range

I don't think Stephenson warrants 6-7 year contract but I could be wrong. I see him as a 4-5 guy, most likely 5.

I'll take him at 5 than Lindholm at 7. I highly doubt Lindholm is even in the league for years 6 and 7. He's a 55-60 pt guy now what is he at age 36? My guess is not an NHL player.

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
14 forwards i would like to see next season :
pastrnak, necas, zacka,
marchy, stephenson, nikushkin,
geekie, coyle, frederic,
heinen, poitras, brazeau,
beecher/ boqvist.

defensemen :
mCavoy, lohrei,
lindholm, s. girard,
carlo, peake,

goalies:
swayman, bussi.

Notes :
trade ullmark to colorado for girard, & rights to nikushkin.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Sway 8milx8 + Heinen 4milx4 + Grez 4milx4 + Zucker 3milx3 + Forbort 2milx2...Sweeny s 2024 summer : Korpisalo, Kastelic, Heinen, Zucker, Forbort and Swayman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad