NBA Will Kawhi Leonard re-sign with the Toronto Raptors?

Will KL re-sign with Toronto?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

2e01ee9d1ad2b81a2fd43a575d974c069ae18a509067eb33222dfe9e143ced0e.jpg

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Heh, personally I don't think Lakers are a serious contender. Kawhi probably just wants to give them a shot, but there aren't any indications that he cares about forming a super team or about playing with LeBron.
I don't know how much you keep up with the news but the Lakers are the team Kawhi asked to be traded to last year. He also texted LeBron about teaming up.

I'm not sure where this clippers thing came from, besides LAC personnel stalking Kawhi all year.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I don't know how much you keep up with the news but the Lakers are the team Kawhi asked to be traded to last year. He also texted LeBron about teaming up.

I'm not sure where this clippers thing came from, besides LAC personnel stalking Kawhi all year.
Yeah they always seemed odd to me. It’s Lakers or Raptors.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Two year deal (2nd year player option) back to Toronto. He'll likely opt out after the first year then sign a massive deal somewhere.

I've been flip flopping but this is what I'm going with right now.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Furthermore, the NBA has never had parity in the modern era (80s onward). The NBA has been one dynasty after another for about 40 years and the NBA has always been wildly popular outside of the mid 2000s after the Shaq/Kobe dynasty.

The lone exceptions are my Pistons in '04 and the Dallas championship team. Well, and Toronto I suppose.
Houston won back to back they were not a dynasty. The Heats, the Celtics in the 2000's also won without being a dynasty.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
He's an actor playing a character on TV

His reactions aren't genuine

It was pretty amusing to see people write stuff like "oh, SAS must be so disappointed" when KD and Kyrie signed with the Nets instead of the Knicks. It has been an absolute gold mine for him and ESPN, many of his "reaction" clips have over 1M views on ESPN's YT channel. But I guess people enjoy "the show"...

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
apparently he's still in toronto

not a good sign for the lakers
It's weird that he's still in the place where he lived for the last 8 months. With all his stuff. That would take time to pack. Where his family is. Probably helping him pack. Weird.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's weird that he's still in the place where he lived for the last 8 months. With all his stuff. That would take time to pack. Where his family is. Probably helping him pack. Weird.

Ignoring that pretty much all of this is incredibly wrong, its cute you think he'd pick today as a moving day. That and really thinking you nailed that one.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

yeah i'm sure that's exactly what he's doing right now

actually, knowing what an oddball he is that's probably exactly what he's doing

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Ignoring that pretty much all of this is incredibly wrong, its cute you think he'd pick today as a moving day. That and really thinking you nailed that one.
You must have a close, personal relationship with Kawhi for you to say what I posted is incredibly wrong. Tell us best friend, what is Kawhi doing today? Who is he signing with?

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
You must have a close, personal relationship with Kawhi for you to say what I posted is incredibly wrong. Tell us best friend, what is Kawhi doing today? Who is he signing with?

You don't need a close personal relationship to know that, just some common sense. But then again you seem to legitimately think he's packing right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad