Will Bowman/Quenneville be hired by an NHL team before the start of next season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Bowman/Quenneville be hired before the start of the 24/25 season

• Both of them will

• Only Bowman

• Only Quenneville

• Neither of them will

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I can see Q getting an assistant coaching job

Really? I don't agree at all.

He comes with a lot of baggage. Also - he's obviously a really good/accomplished coach

If you're going to bother dealing with all the backlash/drama that comes with hiring him, it's not to make him an assistant. Either head coach, or not worth the trouble imo

Reactions: wetcoast

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

He comes with a lot of baggage. Also - he's obviously a really good/accomplished coach

If you're going to bother dealing with all the backlash/drama that comes with hiring him, it's not to make him an assistant. Either head coach, or not worth the trouble imo
Being an assistant lets you evaluate his abilities while being able to keep him away from media, it’s a good transition job

Reactions: Voight

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Q get's a job for sure, he's a great coach and I'm sure the PR tour will be in full effect

Not sure why anybody would bring in Bowman, he's most responsible for the coverup and hasn't even been a good GM in over a decade

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

I agree and also don't see any of them back on the bench though.

The path for a GM is much easier I think.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

IMO he'd be a good hire for a team whose coach is on the hot seat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad