AHL: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins: '24-'25 The Players Sully Hates

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like he wasn’t very good in the first two but has been pretty good in the last 2. Probably not ideal for his confidence especially with the weird AHL schedule where you gotta sit and think about your zero points for 6 days but oh well.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Sully and Dubas trying to ruin a top 30 prospect in record time.
I don’t know how letting a prospect play in the A can ruin them.

I think he’s just a complimentary winger and WBS doesn’t really have skilled enough centers for him to produce off of regularly. The good news is as Sid and Geno continue to age, neither will the big team.

That trade is going to haunt us for a long time, or at least for 3 more years until his ELC is up and he bounces on us too.

Reactions: Andy99

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I don’t know how letting a prospect play in the A can ruin them.

I think he’s just a complimentary winger and WBS doesn’t really have skilled enough centers for him to produce off of regularly. The good news is as Sid and Geno continue to age, neither will the big team.

That trade is going to haunt us for a long time, or at least for 3 more years until his ELC is up and he bounces on us too.
Yager fan boys are starting to drive me crazy.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Pretty sure McG's confidence is just in the trash. They should've either sent him down as soon as pre-season was over, or kept him up and let him work through his growing pains on a McG-Eller-Puljujarvi or McG-Eller-DOC 3rd line.

I wouldn't say I'm torn up about it, but I also wouldn't say it's a non-issue. It's at least a little bit worrying. Also whenever McG gets back to the NHL level, he'll very likely be playing under a coach who has no desire to, y'know, actually coach and develop players. :laugh:

Reactions: Darren McCord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad