Confirmed with Link: Wild sign G Brody Hoffman and D Zach Palmquist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Yeah, get your quists right newb! :-D

These signings will at least make Iowa a little better, right? Certainly couldn't make them worse.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Palmquist was a leader on the really good Mankato teams the past couple of years. He can play, just remains to be seen if can take the pounding as a Pro. For anyone with more than a passing interest in College hockey in MN, he should be a known commodity. Dave(dad ) will be tickled... Nice guy and excellent coach( coached my son).

Nice to see more promising goalies in the system.

Slick Willy*

The goalie, Hoffman, is 6'-4'.

Hell if this hockey thing doesn't work out for them, our goaltenders wanted to they could form a front court of a basketball team if they want at 6'-6, 6'-5", 6'-4". '

BEFORE VERMONT: Hoffman was the starting goaltender for the Fort McMurray Oil Barons in the Alberta Junior Hockey League during the 2011-12 campaign, posting a record of 29-7-3 in 40 games ... Ranked second in the league in wins (29), goals against average (1.90), and save percentage (.929), and was tied for the league lead with five shutouts ... Posted a 10-7-0 record in the playoffs with a 2.87 goals against average and a .906 save percentage ... Helped lead Fort McMurray to the AJHL North Division title ... Played the previous two seasons with the Nipawin Hawks of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League (SJHL) ... Saw action in 78 games during his Nipawin career, collecting 21 wins and one shutout.

http://uvmathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2221

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
excited for the palmquist signing. At this point, he'd maybe make a decent #6 dman spot if he can beat out olofsson or folin in the future.

Makorov

Minnesota Wild Fan
May 22, 2014
Unknown
I'm just glad the Wild are signing some of the local players from Minnesota.

I'm glad we can keep them a Minnesotan. I mean.. who wants to leave the State of Hockey?!?!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I couldn't care less where a player is from, and care most that they can play the game well and help the club first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad