GDT: Wild @ Ducks, 7:00 Best Coast Time

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
If Getzlaf shoots the puck like this for a full 82 game season...I could see him scoring 35 goals. The thing about him this season is that his shooting percentage is actually sustainable. It's phenomenal

getzforfighting*

losing perry would be tough at the deadline when the team is playing like this. If we continue this play i say keep the guy, take a run, and give him a hefty offer in the offseason

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Getz definitely can be a better better goal scorer than Jumbo. He's been better than Jumbo for a few seasons now IMO (except last year), but don't tell anyone I said that.

Oct 18, 2011
If Getzlaf shoots the puck like this for a full 82 game season...I could see him scoring 35 goals. The thing about him this season is that his shooting percentage is actually sustainable. It's phenomenal
Getzy will have one troll season in his career where he scores like 40 goals, just to prove he can do it, then go back to scoring 20 and getting 60-70 assists

Oct 18, 2011
losing perry would be tough at the deadline when the team is playing like this. If we continue this play i say keep the guy, take a run, and give him a hefty offer in the offseason
I would offer them both 7 yrs 7 mil right now, bob can't **** around we can't trade perry when he and getzy are playing as well as they did 2 years ago

Fasthnator

Feb 10, 2013

I can't imagine the ducks without Getzlaf/Perry duo. Both are definately franchise players and the ducks should do everything to keep them.

Definately do not trade him now. We have a legit shot to the cup this year IMO.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Great start for the boys. Just wondering, how's the atmosphere at the Ponda? Is attendance a real problem? I'm from Ottawa so I've never actually been but is it a loud arena?

Better attendance tonight. Maybe 75-80%? They just don't draw well when it's not a high tempo or profile team. I'm not sure why it's so quiet tonight though, usually louder with this many people.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The funny thing about the unsustainable shooting percentage thing is that Perry's shooting percentage (our best goal scorer) is actually down from what it usually is.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Damn us and our unrealistic shooting percentages :sarcasm:

Outside of Koivu, Cogs and Bonino everybody is shooting close enough to their career average. Perry and Fowler are both lower than their career averages. Some of the main board comments are hilarious.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The funny thing about the unsustainable shooting percentage thing is that Perry's shooting percentage (our best goal scorer) is actually down from what it usually is.

or the fact that half of our goals are tap ins off good passing, people just look at numbers and dont watch the game. Were not a high shotting team like the old san jose/detroit teams.... but we take high scoring percentage shots.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Also sbisa and fowler look really good together, sbisa seems comfortable knowing fowler has his back... i always imagined that could be a decent pairing in the future... hopefully they continue to do well together.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Also sbisa and fowler look really good together, sbisa seems comfortable knowing fowler has his back... i always imagined that could be a decent pairing in the future... hopefully they continue to do well together.

Pretty dynamic pairing too.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Outside of Koivu, Cogs and Bonino everybody is shooting close enough to their career average. Perry and Fowler are both lower than their career averages. Some of the main board comments are hilarious.
And Bones hasn't really had a long enough career to really establish what his shooting percentages should be.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Beleskey must be hurt. Bonino has moved up and Getzlaf is being double shifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad