Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Avs | Game 1 | #WhyNotUs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
11.5 hours to go.
Im-So-Excited-Duck.gif

avsinheart

Apr 16, 2014
I think we need Sarich to play because of his play-off experience, which is much more than any other D-man has.
Waiting for Game 1 with optimism and high hopes. Imho we'll take this series in 6 games.

Last edited:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
We already knew, but...

Adrian Dater ‏@adater 52s
John Mitchell won't play tonight #Avs

A Shiny Zubat

Lurker
Jan 3, 2011
Darmstadt
Out of class at 1:30, then headed to Denver at 3ish. My luck is that if I leave any later traffic turns into a nightmare. I'll just pregame however long I have to if I get there at when I should at 4.

GAH. So excited.

CrimsonPuma*

I'm not going to lie, it doesn't even register with me if he is or isn't in the line-up. I even forgot he was still on the team.

Why do people still say, "Im not going to lie"....

Are you saying all of your other posts are lies?

Sorry but that is one of my biggest annoyances.

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
Why do people still say, "Im not going to lie"....

Are you saying all of your other posts are lies?

Sorry but that is one of my biggest annoyances.

It's not grammar, yet a phrase you have issues with?

Freedom of speech, buddy. I'm not going to lie, but this is one of my biggest annoyances.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I hope Roy doesn't bully Varly before the game:sarcasm:

Still can't get over the Roy bullying thread on the main board [mod edit]
A hockey player saying i was bullied by a coach is like Mike Tyson saying i'm afraid to step on to the boxing ring before every fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Excited yet nervous for the game tonight. Hope they're handing out towels for everyone at the game so I can get out some nervous energy.

I still have no expectations of them at this point. I obviously want them to win, but a series loss won't ruin what a great step forward this season has been.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I hope Roy doesn't bully Varly before the game:sarcasm:

Still can't get over the Roy bullying thread on the main board

A hockey player saying i was bullied by a coach is like Mike Tyson saying i'm afraid to step on to the boxing ring before every fight.

Wow... just saw that thread. That kind of stuff happens all the time. If there would have been bullying around when I played, everybody on the team would have been saying the same sorts of things. It shouldn't be news that coaches can be very hard on their players.

I remember being singled out for a really bad defensive play once and had to do a sort of bag skate in front of the team until I threw up... and then we started practice. I didn't make that same mistake again. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad