GDT: Wild at Panthers, 6:30 PM

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I will say this: the power play is genuinely bad. If watching the PP almost singlehandedly cost the Panthers the Cup last playoffs didn't convince you of that, I don't know what to tell you.

Paul Maurice is clearly the right coach for this team and has done an unbelievable job. I will eat crow along with many others in saying that, and with a smile on my face.

But the power play really, really, really needs to be looked at if this team is serious about trying to repeat as champions. Sam Reinhart having otherworldly hand-eye coordination is great, but you know what would be better? Deploying him in a power play that isn't a huge liability.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I will say this: the power play is genuinely bad. If watching the PP almost singlehandedly cost the Panthers the Cup last playoffs didn't convince you of that, I don't know what to tell you.

Paul Maurice is clearly the right coach for this team and has done an unbelievable job. I will eat crow along with many others in saying that, and with a smile on my face.

But the power play really, really, really needs to be looked at if this team is serious about trying to repeat as champions. Sam Reinhart having otherworldly hand-eye coordination is great, but you know what would be better? Deploying him in a power play that isn't a huge liability.
Not me. Fan since day 1. Also huge Bob fan since day 1.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida

Our PP is easily missing a high end QB. I don’t think we’ve had one since maybe Campbell? I don’t recall how Yandle was in year 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad