Why was the State of Hockey closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrightOn

Feb 7, 2004
Ohio
mudcrutch79 said:
Seriously? The guy is an HFBoards sanctioned writer, he's posted his stuff for people to comment/critique-why close the thread? The criticism was generally fair.

Are hf staff immune from getting shredded for asinine screeds?

I pmed Lou asking the same question.
I'm sure he'll share his reasoning, Lou is a standup guy.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Im not trying to pick a side in that case, but it does seem like several admins on this site have major power trips every now and then. Who is the guy the admins answer to? I think maybe some admins need to be rotated in and out as to not asbuse their power. Its amazing and pathetic how seriously some people take things around here :help:

Lanny MacDonald*

I agree. You make a long winded post/rant you live with the consequences. Especially when you get burned making controversial and racist statements. Whoo-boy. I think everyone was pretty nice so I would have liked to see this writer defend his stance.

Meanashell11

Jan 3, 2003
Greenwich CT
Visit site
Not to mention there were actually some good ideas that came up in the responses to the post. I like the Coke/Pepsi/RC way of looking at things. And the comment about not putting a team anywhere that does not have a college hockey team. One thing I would like to add is I still think some areas of Europe are a much better market than where some of the franchises are now. Make 3 conferences with one being in europe. Whats the difference between an East coast swing for my Oilers and a European one??? :)

PredsFan77*

Damnit, I thought that the thread was closed earlier. I wanted to get my shots in with his idiotic reply. Oh well...

Holly Gunning

Mar 9, 2002
out and about
Visit site
I have now deleted the thread in question as it has become an internal matter. If anyone has issues, they can contact me, though I don't really see the need, as it's being handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad