Why is Boston such a good organization?

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
2019 was written in the stars, in fact when some of you people were celebrating that big multi goal G6 win in STL I was sitting back grinning because I knew at that point the Blues were winning the Cup. Their PO road record was 9-3 headed into G7 and they responded with a win after a really bad loss like G6 on previous occasions during that run. The tendencies were already there you just had to see the pattern to know what was coming next.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
2019 was written in the stars, in fact when some of you people were celebrating that big multi goal G6 win in STL I was sitting back grinning because I knew at that point the Blues were winning the Cup. Their PO road record was 9-3 headed into G7 and they responded with a win after a really bad loss like G6 on previous occasions during that run. The tendencies were already there you just had to see the pattern to know what was coming next.
Nice job - it's pretty hard to get that much BS into just one post. :thumbu:

uwbTXG.gif

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
No B.S. Bob, what I described is what happened. Since we're playing picture time though let me share some too.
So how much money did you win then ???? I mean if it really was " written in the stars " and that you " knew at that point the Blues were winning the Cup " surely you bet everything you had since it was such a sure thing. You much have gotten rich from that win. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad