Why be a king when you can be a god. Habs win 1-0!

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
-The Subban Fiasco.
-The no goal call.
-The no call on Gonchar for the Basketball pick when Nash was penalised for the exact same play.
-The no call to the guy that hits Emelin (borderline boarding interference), right before Eller gets penalised for an extremely similar play.

And it is not like it was a one time thing.

-The intentional offside call agaisnt Dallas.
-The no goal call on Gallagher.

These are the two biggest headscratchers.

If every infraction was called we would almost double the amount of penalties per game. The league knows it and let's it go.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
If every infraction was called we would almost double the amount of penalties per game. The league knows it and let's it go.

Not to mention that you have to actually score on those power-plays and not to mention that they robbed us of a goal, when all is said and done. It evens out.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
As I mentioned to DesLouise, you guys all have a legit point. You're totally within your right to post on other teams' boards, as long as you're not trolling.

I was taking my cue from some NYR mods, who are in the best position to read the tone of their users. They felt their board wasn't in the mood for visitors. We thought it was best to give the place some 'alone time' to cool down. It seemed like a harmless favour to grant, but I agree there's only so far we should be micromanaging these places if people are abiding by the rules. In retrospect, I shouldn't have tried to prevent civil posts.

By the way, that was one of the more enjoyable game threads we've had in quite some time. Sure was nice following the game without having the usual MT and DD vitriol to wade through. So thank you for nipping that in the bud! And thank you to all those who kept their ranting to the appropriate threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad