Who's your most improved player?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lots of good choices probably. The Capitols Aliaksei Protas is having a pretty decent past 9 months. That giant fellow won the Caulder, is entrenched in the lineup now in DC, and just signed a $16 million dollar contract this week.
I'm not sure if his PLAY has improved as much as his PAY but good for him.
Protas is the right answer for Washington. Honorable mention would go to Connor McMichael.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Boeser and Myers for the Canucks forsure.

Boes has went through a lot of personal tragedy, I honestly don't think his mind was into hockey the past couple years. Brock came into this season in better shape and a refreshed mindset. Was the NHL's leading goalscorer early in the season. Plays decent at both end of the ice, complete different player. So awesome to see as a Canucks fan.

Myers has been known as chaos giraffe for so long now in Vancouver that a mistake is often a given in every game, and the Nucks fans are used to it. Myers has become the Canucks scapegoat and whipping boy over the years and I'm not saying it's not well deserved. This year though Myers has been solid defensively, and has given little reason for fans to bitch about him. Completely different player.

Not for the Canucks. I certainly notice Mikael Granlund more often this year than I did for a long time. Putting up pretty good numbers on a Sharks team that is severely lacking offensive fire power.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Danton Heinen, came to Boston as a PTO, earned a spot and signed for $775,000. Danton did not get into the lineup till the 8th game of the year. He plays in all situations, wins battles, scores and makes great plays all over the ice.

Reactions: Ladyfan

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Marcus Pettersson by a mile.

He's arguably one of the top true defenders in the NHL today.

We had to weather some pretty mediocre play on a contract reward....but now he's living up to it and so much more.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Danton Heinen, came to Boston as a PTO, earned a spot and signed for $775,000. Danton did not get into the lineup till the 8th game of the year. He plays in all situations, wins battles, scores and makes great plays all over the ice.
I always liked Danton but WOW...he is so good for the $$.

Danton is very dependable and can play on any line. I was at the game last night and what a blast to see his face when he got a hatty! (his first). All of the Bs were happy for him.

1705851558085.png

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Wild have been a complete disaster but fortunately Rossi and Faber have been great. Also Yurov in the KHL if we want to get cute

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad