Who'll stop The Reign: The 2023-24 Ontario Reign Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Kings will sign midget sized undrafted college players and plug them in the 4th line for the next 6 years before allowing anyone of their draft picks get a shot. Good luck Akil, Sammy, Andre, all AHL forward prospects. LOL.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
"Fu€k them kids" AHL edition begins now. Hooray!
I always found that MJ meme hilarious. Here's a Rob Blake version i whipped up lol.

robblakememe.PNG

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
You folks are going to love Element. Heart and soul player who was misused by the Tampa Bay Lightning system as a whole. Night in and night out, he was the ONLY player on the Crunch who stood up for his teammates regardless of the size of his opponent. Has a right uppercut that caught many opponents in the East by surprise, ending more than one scrap as soon as it landed.

Playing on a checking line, he scored his fair share of goals, given his role with the team. When he was skating with Walcott and Finley, that line caused opponents hissy fits with their relentless checking and scoring of goals at the most opportune times. Knowledgeable Crunch fans still wonder why management kept separating them, as many games they were the most effective all-around line for the team, and easily the most exciting.

Walsh was a Crunch killer when he played in the East. He is an offensive defenseman who would have been a first team all-star if he played the Crunch more often.

Between Jeannot and Element, the Kings organization has the NHL/AHL tough guys from the Tampa Bay organization last season. Might be time for me to get my mid 80s Kings swag back out and start wearing my colors again.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
You folks are going to love Element. Heart and soul player who was misused by the Tampa Bay Lightning system as a whole. Night in and night out, he was the ONLY player on the Crunch who stood up for his teammates regardless of the size of his opponent. Has a right uppercut that caught many opponents in the East by surprise, ending more than one scrap as soon as it landed.

Playing on a checking line, he scored his fair share of goals, given his role with the team. When he was skating with Walcott and Finley, that line caused opponents hissy fits with their relentless checking and scoring of goals at the most opportune times. Knowledgeable Crunch fans still wonder why management kept separating them, as many games they were the most effective all-around line for the team, and easily the most exciting.

Walsh was a Crunch killer when he played in the East. He is an offensive defenseman who would have been a first team all-star if he played the Crunch more often.

Between Jeannot and Element, the Kings organization has the NHL/AHL tough guys from the Tampa Bay organization last season. Might be time for me to get my mid 80s Kings swag back out and start wearing my colors again.
Who is Element?

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
88 & 100 PIM the past two seasons -- i like him simply for that alone.
When he played, the building was electric during his shifts. That being typed, much like Jeannot and to a lesser extent Watson, he does not fit the Tampa Bay playstyle as the organization favors team toughness and skill over having a deterrent to keep the opposing team honest.

What Tampa Bay fans fail to understand is that right now, that team toughness consists of a roster of human speed bags as there is no one who is going to discourage anyone from taking a run at Kuch or Vasi. Kale Kessy is in Syracuse this season so at least the Crunch have someone to ride shotgun over the more skilled players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad