Who will win the 2025 SC?

Who will win the 2025 SC?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
I am picking the Oilers with the hope and assumption that their plan to accumulate cap space and make a really good acquisition at the deadline will pay off.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Edmonton or Dallas. Went Edmonton. I don’t feel good about anyone in the East. Florida’s played A LOT of hockey. Rangers could do it if they get some luck to overcome the 5v5 struggles since they have the ultimate safety blankets in their PP and Igor. Canes just don’t have the juice. TB and Boston still good but idk about Cup winners. Idk maybe Devils/Leafs coaching changes propel them up
Came here to say something like this although between the Oilers/Dallas it's a pickem really right?

Maybe the Avs in the west as well, east man I got no idea right now but the travel benefits might help the team that emerges.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
A lot of picks for the Oilers here, but until they improve their defense I’m really hesitant to pick them. They would have easily the worst defense out of any cup winner since Carolina. There’s only 1 defenseman on the Oilers that I would consistently trust defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad