Who will win the 2025 SC?

Who will win the 2025 SC?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Voting Oilers

Always hard to pick one team over the field - but McDrai have done so good past few playoffs. I think they do so again, and this time the stars align and they win

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Edmonton or Dallas. Went Edmonton. I don’t feel good about anyone in the East. Florida’s played A LOT of hockey. Rangers could do it if they get some luck to overcome the 5v5 struggles since they have the ultimate safety blankets in their PP and Igor. Canes just don’t have the juice. TB and Boston still good but idk about Cup winners. Idk maybe Devils/Leafs coaching changes propel them up

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
It’s the Leafs year! Of course, I’ve said that every year, but one of these years, I’ll be right.

That would make Craig Berube the only coach not named Bowman, or old enough to be Bowman’s grandfather, to win the cup with more than one team.

Keep dreaming.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
I’d love an oilers vs leafs final, force Gary bettman to retire !

As much as I am critical of the leafs, it’s a pretty good year to make a finals run. I don’t like the rangers team defence. Carolina lost pesce, Florida lost montour and OEL, Tampa cup days are behind them no matter how much tweaking they do, Boston won’t be winning any cups with lindholm as your best center, New Jersey is likely the best threat for the leafs, which would be keefe vs his old club in the conf final.

Last edited:

Crow

May 19, 2014
f***ing McDavid is going to f***ing lead his f***ing team the f***ing oilers to a f***ing cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad