Who will be the most productive point producer on the team?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will be the most productive point producer on the team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Went with Dach because I think he's going to have a breakout year and feast on matchups because opponents will have no choice but to throw the kitchen sink at Suzuki's line to try to slow it down...

Reactions: Lshap

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Question: Who will be the most productive point producer on the team?

Answer: MSL!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Went with Dach just because I'm a Dach homer.
Can you imagine how good he can become if he stays healthy? The year he scored 38 points in 58 games you saw glimpses of a skilled, powerful player.
I remember when he knocked Gudas on his ass and stood over him looking down. Elite talent.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Slaf had 50 points at 19 years old. He was a point per game down the stretch. He has legit superstar potential. I think he's going to be our best point getter for a long time - barring what Demidov does.

Edit: Is this question going forward or for this year only? I read it as going forward.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Caufield's gotta break 30+ at some point, right?

anyway, Suzuki is the safe bet, but how fun would it be if it were Slafkovsky?

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
Slaf had 50 points at 19 years old. He was a point per game down the stretch. He has legit superstar potential. I think he's going to be our best point getter for a long time - barring what Demidov does.

Edit: Is this question going forward or for this year only? I read it as going forward.

I would love that. I love to see Suzuki shoot from all angles and actually score. It's so much fun. Having Slaf feed Suzuki-the-sniper and rack up a ton of points would be awesome. 45 goals this year for Suzuki lol

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I would love that. I love to see Suzuki shoot from all angles and actually score. It's so much fun. Having Slaf feed Suzuki-the-sniper and rack up a ton of points would be awesome. 45 goals this year for Suzuki lol
Suzuki has an incredible shot. I'd like him to use it more. He could pot 40 with that shot for sure but he just doesn't rack up enough shots.

Reactions: knuck

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Suzuki is the obvious choice, but if I had to choose another player, I'd go with Slafkovsky. He's got another gear in him, one that could lead him to ppg status.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad