Who will be Habs player of the month?

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I don't think they are the same as the 3 stars at bell center hut here's the leader for December using the 3 stars by NHL.com (3 points for a first, 2 for a 2nd and 1 for a 3rd).

Patch 8
Beaulieu 3
Byron 3
Plekanec 1
Weise 1

All those are for the first half of december and mostly the first week. Since the team decided to quit on the coach all the stars belong to the opposition. AG and carr are playing well but lately the 3 stars are all given to the other teams.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I don't remember really... The last Habs I remember signing the cam (1st star) was Patch... Not sure it was during December tho :laugh:

Patch had 2 times a first start in december. Against Ottawa and against Colombus. He scored 2 game winning goals this month. Honestly i don't think he is as bad as people say he is. He's trying getting lot of shots but Plekanec and that borderline AHL player playing with them doesn't help at all. Who do we think the opposing team's defense is double checking? Surely the RW no doubt about it ... i think he would have lot more success playing with Sharp and Seguin. It's just my guess tough ...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The zamboni driver. Outside of Carr, he's the only one covering more than just the perimeter of the ice surface.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
... Pacioretty refusing the award or Pacioretty actually being the Habs player of the month?

Well he has 2 winning goals in a month where we did not win much games.

The 2 winning goals were in games he played very well. So he got 2 first stars.

Usually 2 first stars should not be enough but in a month where everyone were terribad it's gonna be enough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad