OT: Who was your favourite, and Least favourite , player(s) from the year you registered on this forum?

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
They don’t build kids like this anymore lol.
Gen Z was the last good generation lol, and even then we're only half-decent. My heart weeps for Generation Alpha. Too much screen time and not enough preparation for the real world, but that's a rant for another topic lol.

The only time I really remember anyone getting upset with me as a kid/teen was when I'd ramble about my fantasy team lmao. A lot of times when we'd get scored on, I'd comment "it's okay though because he's on my fantasy team" and I remember one time some dude was like "STIVE," nobody cares about your fantasy team. The way he put "Stive" in all caps and quotes still cracks me up to this day lmao (my username is a rogueamp reference where a foreign scammer was a posing as an FBI agent named Stive (supposed to be Steve) Morgan

Reactions: Habs

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
06/07:
faves: Mike Komisarek, Chris Higgins
least faves: David Aebischer, Sergei Samsonov

Kovalev was also very crappy that year. I believe that was the year Bob took him for "the walk".

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I really first registered around 2004. This is my second account.

Favs : Zednik, Souray and Kovalev

Least fav : Juneau, just thought he was extremely boring.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016

By far PK Subban.......markov and Plecks 2nd and third

Least fav..... can I call Bergevin....being an ex player??
If not, I say Nathan Beaulieu....oh and the ever famous Alex semin

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Whatever happened to the legend Macphee around here ?
Great question! There are some oldies that pop up from time to time. I see Darz and Loadie once in a while, and they seem to only post the odd thing on the main board. Posters like us who have mutated with the times and stayed here should be considered suspect. Haha.

• Haha

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Whatever happened to the legend Macphee around here ?

Last thing I remember.... and this was many years ago... there' was a board created by some guys that had some issues here, and mcphee kinda migrated with that group.

Hope he's doing well. I always liked interacting with him.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Last thing I remember.... and this was many years ago... there' was a board created by some guys that had some issues here, and mcphee kinda migrated with that group.

Hope he's doing well. I always liked interacting with him.
thanks man, I really enjoyed him as well he was great

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Favorite: Sheldon Souray! 26 goals in 2006-2007. I love slapshot goals.

Least favorite: Janne Niinimaa.

Last edited:

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
well it says I joined in 2002, although wasn’t there a previous version of HF. Of course I don’t recall what year I exactly joined so let’s go with 2002

Favs: Koivu, Gilmour, Theodore, Perreault, Rivet, Savage….hell most of the team… let’s get to the short list

Least Favs: Taverse (he was just bad at hockey)Berezin (hated that trade)

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
well it says I joined in 2002, although wasn’t there a previous version of HF. Of course I don’t recall what year I exactly joined so let’s go with 2002

Favs: Koivu, Gilmour, Theodore, Perreault, Rivet, Savage….hell most of the team… let’s get to the short list

Least Favs: Taverse (he was just bad at hockey)Berezin (hated that trade)

There was a previous version. I do recall posting here maybe around 2000.

If the staal you remember is a Danish player rather than the canadian brothers, chances are you were posting here pre 2002.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
There was a previous version. I do recall posting here maybe around 2000.

If the staal you remember is a Danish player rather than the canadian brothers, chances are you were posting here pre 2002.
Yeah I wax definitely posting here pre 2000, but don’t recall the year.

….and yes I remember Kim Staal the Habs draft pick…..although about the same time I was working in landscaping, and remember the Staal boys from their family sod farm as well (I’m old….lol)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad