Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
lmao I looked around and the "source" for this Grant McCagg.

He's one of the biggest clowns in scouting.

The Levshunov age thing is complete nonsense. McCagg literally only thinks that Lev is 20 because he looked 18 three years ago lol.

Although he does compare him to Zach Bogosian @DisgruntledHawkFan ;)

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
lmao I looked around and the "source" for this Grant McCagg.

He's one of the biggest clowns in scouting.

The Levshunov age thing is complete nonsense. McCagg literally only thinks that Lev is 20 because he looked 18 three years ago lol.

Although he does compare him to Zach Bogosian @DisgruntledHawkFan ;)
Yeah but Fifty seems to believe it so it must be true (or crazy take your pick).

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I don’t actually think he’s old. I mean, he easily could be… but probably not.

The bigger thing as I go back and read and watch is I think he might me maxed out physically.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
I think he might me maxed out physically.
so, he could easily be a 20 year old lying about his age, but you think he's probably an 18 year old who is physically mature for his age and will not develop beyond where he is now. why?

Mjul Qvist

Nov 28, 2009

Interesting. Luke reveals (from 5:40) what kind of players Hawks are looking from the draft. Sounds like big and mobile D who can defend and move the puck. Sam Dickinson anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: kp61c and Mrfenn92

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Interesting. Luke reveals what kind of players Hawks are looking from the draft. Sounds like big and mobile D who can defend and move the puck. Sam Dickinson anyone?

He actually said "we're looking for more big rangey D that can defend and move the puck, and more skill and speed up front."

That statement covers a lot of ground.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Interesting. Luke reveals (from 5:40) what kind of players Hawks are looking from the draft. Sounds like big and mobile D who can defend and move the puck. Sam Dickinson anyone?

Look in the pool. Vlasic, EDM, Rinzel and Korchinski may all be able to do it to varying degrees if they’re developed properly.

You can’t just keep ignoring the forward position because you’re a size queen. I’m going to be mad if 2 is not a forward.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Gotta trust the scouting department with whoever they pick but Demidov being a huge hit and Lev or Dickinson or whoever not being a home run, top pairing, gem of a defenseman would be devastating (obviously)

Mr. Chiseled-Chin may not even be coaching here two seasons from now so I'm not sure if his opinion is actually relevant/accurate to anything

Reactions: HawksDub89

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I don’t actually think he’s old. I mean, he easily could be… but probably not.

The bigger thing as I go back and read and watch is I think he might me maxed out physically.
As if him being maxed out physically would be a problem lol. He’s already a man and physically developed.

Between the ears is the problem for me and most others

Reactions: Pez68

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Like he's not a starting pitcher from the Dominican he's a freshman playing for Michigan State.
1716847702150.jpeg

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
As if him being maxed out physically would be a problem lol. He’s already a man and physically developed.

Between the ears is the problem for me and most others
I like my prospects like I like your posts— weak. Hopefully Demidov fails to do a pull up at the gold star combine. Then I’ll really be smitten.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad