Value of: Who needs LHD? Jets have too many

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
At the deadline Dillon's comparable players go for either a 1st rounder or a 2nd rounder + decent prospect type packages so that would be the bare minimum I'd want considering the Jets can wait till the deadline and get a similar package.

For Stanley, I'll take whatever I get. Just want to move on at this point, neither the player nor the organization seem to think he has a future here so best move him for whatever you can get for the sake of everyone.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
What about Forbort for Stanley?

You take on $2m in cap this year but you could flip Forbort at the deadline for a real asset, instead of just giving Stanley away for nothing.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Definitely availables are…
Stanley
Heinola
Schmidt

Dillon and Chisholm would fall under the maybe available/available for the right return catagory

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Risto for Dillon.
You forgot the part about retaining 50% of Risto and adding two 1st round draft picks...
Philly gave up 14th overall, Hagg and a 2nd rounder for Risto? and then signed him to a dumb frickin contract.
You aren't pawning him off on Winnipeg.
Play him with Sanheim.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Canucks might've had some interest, but it feels like between Soucy and Cole...they kinda just covered that LHD need off in free agency. For better or worse, that looks like the mix they're gonna roll with.

Schmidt obviously would've been a bit of a non-starter anyway. And Dillon...i'm not sure he's any better than what they brought in. So...probably not much to be done there as a deal.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
What about Forbort for Stanley?

You take on $2m in cap this year but you could flip Forbort at the deadline for a real asset, instead of just giving Stanley away for nothing.

Do you have a forward version of Forbort? Part of the reason for moving on from Stanley is that they have too many d-men they need to have on the roster (either because they are paid too much to sit or guys that have shown a lot of promise that are waiver eligible that they are not gonna risk sending down), getting another d-man for him who is not waiver exempt puts them in the same situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad