Who is your team's best defensive forward?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Eriksson Ek. Foligno is also a premier defensive winger but some Wild fans choose to ignore that. I think Boldy will end up as a dominant two-way horse, but that’s probably going to be later in his career.

Reactions: Coffees

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Still the only active Flyer who's won a Selke. That said, his health leaves that in question from year to year at this point.

Aside from Couturier, it's either Foerster or Noah Cates.

• Love

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Still the only active Flyer who's won a Selke. That said, his health leaves that in question from year to year at this point.

Aside from Couturier, it's either Foerster or Noah Cates.

What do you think is Foersters ceiling? does he have 1st line potential or more like a top 6 forward?

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What do you think is Foersters ceiling? does he have 1st line potential or more like a top 6 forward?

If he's within 90% of his ceiling, I think he'd be considered a first line guy, but he'll have to move to LW full-time to actually be on our first line, since Michkov's going to be 1RW unless something either truly awful or tremendously stupid happens.

Within 75% of his ceiling, I think he's a top 6 guy without too much trouble.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
If he's within 90% of his ceiling, I think he'd be considered a first line guy, but he'll have to move to LW full-time to actually be on our first line, since Michkov's going to be 1RW unless something either truly awful or tremendously stupid happens.

Within 75% of his ceiling, I think he's a top 6 guy without too much trouble.
Dude's definitely not 90 percent there yet, he will grow more, no ?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Probably Kreider. Maybe Cuylle if he can replicate what he did year 1, although he doesn't play much. Zibanejad is fine, but overrated.

Our forwards are pretty f***ing terrible at defense.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Probably Kreider. Maybe Cuylle if he can replicate what he did year 1, although he doesn't play much. Zibanejad is fine, but overrated.

Our forwards are pretty f***ing terrible at defense.
I feel Trocheck would have better defensive numbers if he didn’t play with two players who cheat for offense. His defense passes the eye test.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad