Who is going to surprise this year ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I mean, I don't see any of it happening, but that's a proper prediction!

Leafs had the best chance of winning Atlantic last year. Also who get's the Rocket? I'll guess Pasta since you ruled out Matthews? Or McJesus?

Also, is Mitch leading the team with 120 points or 99 ?

I'll settle for getting to ECF !!! Frankly the rest matter little in comparison.
MacKinnon with 59 who also wins the scoring title outright and captures the Hart.

His teammate Makar puts a Norris season together with a PPG pace.

Colorado is the class of the west. The Rags finish 3 pts ahead of the Leafs to take the east but stumble in the 1st round

Yes finally! Mitch puts up his best offensive season ever and breaks the 100 barrier w112 and finishes #7th overall in scoring, and wins a Selke for his efforts and is named 1st allstar berth.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Inwill say Morgan Riwlly...

For the only reason than playing under Berube pauring with Tanev will give him more liberty to join the offensive group much more and raise his production.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Speak for yourself. JT was overpaid from day 1. His production in the early years of the contract are better suited towards a 9m dollar player. The fact a team was willing to pay him (allegedly) 13m is absurd.

I agree, I'm not buying 13M offer and he was never worth his 11M cap. At the same time, after we pay Mitch 13M , I can see posters calling 9M for JT a steal (presuming he'll have a great season).

I would trade him two years ago, resign him under 3M or not at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad