Who is going to surprise this year ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Don’t tell Snizz Mitch.

He’s still waiting for it….. ;)

Some good names here.

Intrigued by Murray and Stolarz. I think they both could wrestle the starters job away from Woll.

Desperately wanted Myers when he was still a Flyers prospect and interested to see how he does.

Would also like to see Timmins give more opportunity and it’s looking less and less likely with the RHD additions this offseason.
ditto, hope he impresses, if so another nail in Lilly's coffin..........

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
The surprise defensively will be Nicolas Mattinen. His game has grown well, he's got great size 6'6" 225 lbs, he can skate very well, was DEL player of the year last year and a RD. He's going to earn a look, and grab a spot once in the lineup.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
I think if Holmberg gets quality linemates then he will solidify himself as a top-9 regular. Has shown so many flashes, and is big and strong to boot. If he could improve his shot I'd like him a lot.

I think Lily takes another step.

• Love
Reactions: aingefan

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I think if Holmberg gets quality linemates then he will solidify himself as a top-9 regular. Has shown so many flashes, and is big and strong to boot. If he could improve his shot I'd like him a lot.

Hopefully towards the door……

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
A see a few of you have listed Matt Murray.

I have no problem with that, but I'm here to remind you that he's a reclamation project (much like Jani Hakanpaa).

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008

What this guy said.

I’d look to extend Pontus at term, then slide him onto a second line centring or being centred by Willy.

One of the few chances of a long-term post ELC bargain, who can outproduce their contract.

Reactions: Skullz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad