Who is going to surprise this year ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
I think Phil Myers will surprise a lot of people this year like Benoit did. He’s big, mean and can contribute offensively. I see this being his last great shot and he will deliver

Who do you think will surprise and make an impact we aren’t expecting?

SIGNED,

Phil's Mom.

Reactions: Team First

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Who's we in this scenario?

Everyone who is exhausted of reading the same Marner related garbage in every thread. Feels like that was pretty obvious.

The biggest shock is Mitch being still here at the moment. I'm sorry you have a need to play a victim in every thread.

What the f*** are you even on about?

I guess you'll be shocked to see us end the season 2 or 3 in the division ? Dafuq kind of surprise you can expect with Mitch playing third of every
game?

Let's not talk about him for a second? Let's talk about players playing 10 min per night showing us something special?

Would you even be shocked seeing him reach 100 point after predicting it for almost a decade?

Let's all be shocked from Matthews scoring 70 goals! That'll shock the world given the information at hand.

oh boy are you in for a surprising season with a twist in the post season. Bless you

Cool, so you think those things happening are boring surprises or not surprises at all. I don’t even disagree with most cases.

Honestly even IF Marner decided to waive, I’d be shocked if we punched a massive hole in our roster and traded him midseason.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Puberty can be cruel
Don’t tell Snizz Mitch.

He’s still waiting for it….. ;)

Some good names here.

Intrigued by Murray and Stolarz. I think they both could wrestle the starters job away from Woll.

Desperately wanted Myers when he was still a Flyers prospect and interested to see how he does.

Would also like to see Timmins give more opportunity and it’s looking less and less likely with the RHD additions this offseason.

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
I think Phil Myers will surprise a lot of people this year like Benoit did. He’s big, mean and can contribute offensively. I see this being his last great shot and he will deliver

Who do you think will surprise and make an impact we aren’t expecting?

I'd love to see him make a difference this year. If him and Hakanpaa have good camps there's going to be a backlog on the blue line. Knowing how Treliving and Berube like to build and play their teams I could see lily being the odd man out if he doesn't take a step. The left side is probably pretty well set aside from injuries.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I think Woll moves past his injury concerns and becomes one of the top goalies in the NHL this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad