Who is going to surprise this year ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I think Phil Myers will surprise a lot of people this year like Benoit did. He’s big, mean and can contribute offensively. I see this being his last great shot and he will deliver

Who do you think will surprise and make an impact we aren’t expecting?

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Also I read something about Matt Murray. Apparently with his double hip surgery done he’s been looking and feeling amazing on the Ice better than he has in a long time. Who knows what’s comes from that but having another goalie to win games is a good problem to have

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Also I read something about Matt Murray. Apparently with his double hip surgery done he’s been looking and feeling amazing on the Ice better than he has in a long time. Who knows what’s comes from that but having another goalie to win games is a good problem to have

My spidey sense says Stolarz, Murray and OEL will surprise in a good way.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Matt Murray steals the job from Woll in camp and starts opening night.
I'm pretty sure that "the job" will be shared but Murray playing great would be awesome.
Mitch Marner will shock us and waves.

As unlikely as it sounds I'm hoping Xmass spirit might tell this greedy little crying fellow he got enough from Leafs already and it's time to move on.
Now that would indeed be a surprise!

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Can we have 1 damn thread.

Who's we in this scenario?

The biggest shock is Mitch being still here at the moment. I'm sorry you have a need to play a victim in every thread.

I guess you'll be shocked to see us end the season 2 or 3 in the division ? Dafuq kind of surprise you can expect with Mitch playing third of every game?

Let's not talk about him for a second? Let's talk about players playing 10 min per night showing us something special?

Would you even be shocked seeing him reach 100 point after predicting it for almost a decade?

Let's all be shocked from Matthews scoring 70 goals! That'll shock the world given the information at hand.

oh boy are you in for a surprising season with a twist in the post season. Bless you

• Haha
Reactions: Insidefi and rumman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad