OT: Who has the best chicken wings in town?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I have an order coming from Montana’s (medium sauce) who used to make the best wings that I’ve had in town. I’m not sure who else is good out there anymore as they have been off my diet since Mrs5 turned communist. She’s out of town tonight and thought I’d slip in some wings for supper.

But it got me to wondering who the best is in town now? Lots of talk about donairs here so I thought I’d change it up.

Also The Great Chicken Wing Hunt is an awesome movie.

• Haha
Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Your wife is right.

Communism is evil.

Haven’t had Montanas in a while but it’s still the best I can remember having. And I tried a lot of wing wedenesday spots, Buffalo Wild Wings, wing snob, Hudson’s etc.

They were a big disappointment today. Soggy and hardly any sauce.

Vinny’s wings are pretty good.

BIeucheeseWithWings

Shlt Poster
Jul 9, 2022
I have an order coming from Montana’s (medium sauce) who used to make the best wings that I’ve had in town. I’m not sure who else is good out there anymore as they have been off my diet since Mrs5 turned communist. She’s out of town tonight and thought I’d slip in some wings for supper.

But it got me to wondering who the best is in town now? Lots of talk about donairs here so I thought I’d change it up.

Why would you allow her to do it?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I bet it's that guy who has the amazing looking BBQ pics in the OT thread.

Yes but you can’t buy them much less get them delivered.

Why would you allow her to do it?

Happy wife happy life.

I am of course joking. She wants me to eat healthier and in jest I say that’s what the communists say lol. She is most definitely not a communist.

No, I mean chicken wings are evil. there I said it. haha

Can't stand chicken wings. All skin and grease and nothing to them. Anybody has this out and I'm like wheres the real food.

I know I know lol.

To each their own but man I love wings. There are some awesome wing places in Phoenix and I want to go to Buffalo just to visit the place they were first made.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Yes but you can’t buy them much less get them delivered.

Happy wife happy life.

I am of course joking. She wants me to eat healthier and in jest I say that’s what the communists say lol. She is most definitely not a communist.

I know I know lol.

To each their own but man I love wings. There are some awesome wing places in Phoenix and I want to go to Buffalo just to visit the place they were first made.
Sounds exactly like what a communist might want you to think. ;)

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_0004.jpeg

Yup, I have cooked my fair share.

I have to say though, that Montana’s are still my favourite, except for these.

I love Tequila lime sauce though. Can pretty much drink it

However, as Drivesaitl mentioned, not much actual nutritional value

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
The Smitty's or Spins bar in Mill Woods Town Centre makes some seriously good mango habanero wings and ballpark nachos.

Weird place but good food to have with a drink, or three.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
View attachment 907232View attachment 907233
Yup, I have cooked my fair share.

I have to say though, that Montana’s are still my favourite, except for these.

I love Tequila lime sauce though. Can pretty much drink it

However, as Drivesaitl mentioned, not much actual nutritional value
Looking good, I prefer mine as well over any pub. My mix is teriyaki and hot sauce.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

In the last few years a few great chicken wing places have opened here in London

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad