Who are you cheering for in the Vegas-Dallas series?

Who are you cheering for?

• Total voters

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Ooh this should be done for all the series...I like knowing who most are cheering for.

GrkFlyersFan

Jul 30, 2011
South Jersey
Dallas doesn't deserve to be in this position having earned the #1 seed in the West. If karma exists, Dallas will win. Unfortunately, I have Vegas in 7.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Dallas doesn't deserve to be in this position having earned the #1 seed in the West. If karma exists, Dallas will win. Unfortunately, I have Vegas in 7.
You must be an Eastern Conference fan. Vegas is nowhere near the team they were last year, even with Stone, and they could bring back Jesus Christ himself for game 1 and they wouldn't get by Dallas.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You must be an Eastern Conference fan. Vegas is nowhere near the team they were last year, even with Stone, and they could bring back Jesus Christ himself for game 1 and they wouldn't get by Dallas.
Maybe if they could be bothered showing up... but those golf courses are just too aluring.

GrkFlyersFan

Jul 30, 2011
South Jersey
The team they had down the stretch is not the one showing up for the playoffs.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
vegas. they work the roster & the rules to win, a bit jealous of what a business they have become. nothing against dallas and i despise eichel, but the vegas model is what every other team should be doing.

Reactions: Chips

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Dallas.

Vegas choked away their entire cheating tactics this year by losing to Anaheim. No chance they win the Central. Had about a 90% chance of winning the Pacific. Dallas is stronger than everyone in the Pacific.

GrkFlyersFan

Jul 30, 2011
South Jersey
Did I just witness the pot calling the kettle black?
Not really, no. My team doesn't have all these players that will magically be ready for Game 1 of the playoffs making our performance down the stretch irrelevant. We choked away a playoff spot because we ran out of gas compensating for our lack of talent by playing balls to the wall every night. It's fine, I accept my team for what it is. Can Dallas still beat this much better version of Vegas? Sure, but it's not right they're stuck with them in Round 1, but until this loophole is closed, teams will exploit. TB did this too.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Vegas, for the whining and I respect their management ruthlessness. Worked within the rules and literally every team would like to be in their position far as that goes. I think they’ll be out in the first or second round but an “upset” would be cool.

Vegas is not a juggernaut but you know some people will act like they were when they’re eliminated lol.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
I'd prefer if Dallas wins because f*** Vegas, but more than that I hope it goes to 7 and they beat the shit out of each other.

Oilers match against Vegas better, but you hate seeing cheaters prosper. They're the divers of the salary cap world.

Reactions: GrkFlyersFan

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
i'm pretty indifferent but I voted Vegas just because I think the hate they get around here is WAY over the top

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I actually visited Vegas this winter. Charming, laid back place… a hidden gem that more people should go see.

Hoping for Dallas in 4.

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
As an Oilers fan, I am cheering for Vegas as Dallas scares me a lot more, if, Oilers make it to the conference finals. If I know Oilers would lose and not make it, then definitely I would cheer for Dallas

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
banner.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad