Who Am I?

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Lets play a game where you give clues and people have to guess which player it is, il start.

I led the Buffalo Sabres in points 6 straight seasons.
I was drafted 111th overall
I once played on the same team as former Oiler GM, coach and six time Cup winner Kevine Lowe.
Who am I?

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I got my throat cut and bled everywhere. I was also a fun hockey player to watch.

Why am I?

Well mr malarchuck you are bleeding because a skate cut you. You are also fun to watch because reasons.

Also this.
AlertDefinitiveBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I once proclaimed I was the "steal of the draft" when I was selected in the 6th round by Toronto. I ended up scoring a grand total of 8 points in 47 games.

Who am I?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I have a medical condition that makes my nose run continually with snot.
I have threatened to quit this garbage league as a player and as an owner,Who am I?

Reactions: Acallabeth

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I'm a god. I'm a future HOFer and the Selke should no longer be called the Selke, but it should be called the . . .

MartinS82

May 26, 2016
I was drafted in the first round of the 92 entry draft and went on to score more then 700 points with the Panthers, Penguins, Senators, Kings, Rangers and Islanders over 15 seasons. I have never won a Stanley Cup but I have played in the final as a Florida Panther. I have won an Olympic Gold Medal.

Martin Straka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad