Who’s your Calder pick so far?

Who is your calder pick so far?

• Total voters

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Anderson isn't a name i'd of thought of when it comes to the calder, care to elaborate?

He's playing the most ES minutes of all rookie dmen, plus some of the highest penalty kill minutes. In addition to this he has helped Doughty play some of his best hockey in years while partnered with him on the top pair.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Not a big fan of the fact that a guy who's been pro for years is eligible for Calder. But rules are rules so this is Kaprizov.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Not a big fan of the fact that a guy who's been pro for years is eligible for Calder. But rules are rules so this is Kaprizov.
Agreed, If Gretzky couldn't win the calder at 18 because he played professionally at 17, Kaprizov shouldn’t be eligible.
That being said with the guidelines in place, Kaprizov is the favourite

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Voted Kaprizov

still absolutely shocked that Lafreniere isn't worthy of being here. To me was a top 4 NHL ready draft pick since 2005 behind Crosby, Matthews and McDavid - and I may even have bumped him to top 3 above Matthews. I was certain he'd do great from his first year.

It is really shocking. Watching him in juniors and the World Juniors, he was so dominant. He was controlling everything and his vision and finish were amazing. You don't even hear his name in most Rangers games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad