Who’s The Best Hitter in the League?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who’s the best hitter in the league?

• Jacob Trouba

• Nikita Zadorov

• Matt Martin

• Luke Schenn

• Arber Xhekaj

• Nicolas Deslauriers

• Alex Ovechkin

• Brady Tkachuk

• Garnet Hathaway

• Radko Gudas

• Tanner Jeannot

• Alex Romanov

• Keegan Kolesar

• Ryan Reaves

• Tom Wilson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Mo Seider with the reverse check.
486361AE-308D-4639-9E97-40F17DA149F4.gif

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Trouba AINEC.

His hit against Kadri last year was the sexiest hit I’ve ever seen.

Clean, Kadri was the puck carrier, Kadri wasn’t blindsided or engaged with another player , it was a straight up 1 v 1 and Trouba obliterated him in open ice , textbook.

Mo Seider with the reverse check.
View attachment 901146
Reverse checks are cheating, although in this case at least the Flyer was coming in for a hit

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Clearly Trouba, but Rangers fans hate him. Strange, id love to have him on the Sens.

I guess Scott Stevens, Nick Kronwall etc are all options as well? Or you just cant not make it about the leafs?

IDK, can you not quote a post that is 1.5 years old when a player was still on the active roster just months before to try and take a shot but fail?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Clearly Trouba, but Rangers fans hate him. Strange, id love to have him on the Sens.

I guess Scott Stevens, Nick Kronwall etc are all options as well? Or you just cant not make it about the leafs?
lol, Muzzin, 4 games played in last 2 years.
Good at hitting Robidas Island.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

I’m genuinely curious why you’d “love to have” Trouba.

Snap

Mar 7, 2024
Jeremy Lauzon not being on the poll is concerning.

Trouba by far has the most devastating hit resume the last few years though.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
He's literally leading the poll right now. You're in the thread quoting the post.
huh? I was asking why you would love him on your team, not asking who is leading the poll lol.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
huh? I was asking why you would love him on your team, not asking who is leading the poll lol.
You don't see the correlation? Is this satire? One of a few obvious reasons is he is the best body checker in the NHL........... RHD also the most valuable position in the NHL at the moment. His leadership would also go a long way for a young team. His size, physicality and ability to match up against elite offensive talent. Etc etc

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
You don't see the correlation? Is this satire? One of a few obvious reasons is he is the best body checker in the NHL........... RHD also the most valuable position in the NHL at the moment. His leadership would also go a long way for a young team. His size, physicality and ability to match up against elite offensive talent. Etc etc
No it's not satire, I asked why you'd want him and you answered by saying he's leading the poll lol.

Ability to match up against elite offensive talent? Do you watch him play much? He's been brutally bad defensively for quite some time now. He hits hard but he's a blatant headhunter. When a large portion of the people who actually watch a guy play don't want him, it's pretty telling.

Sorry if my question upset you somehow. He's just not the guy a ton of people are lining up to get on their favorite team.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Holy run away victory.

Fun fact: the comments section on my Facebook indicate, rangers fans want to trade him.

Toby91ca

Oct 17, 2022
Trouba's probably the one I'd vote for most likely to come up with a highlight reel hit. Unfortunately, he also tends to head hunt and also is most likely to get out of position to try for a big hit.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. Guys may be thinking of a guy they see throw a few highlight real type hits, but generally speaking, I don't think that type of a guy is a really good hitter. A really good hitter is someone that is really effective/efficient with his hits, doesn't go out of position, etc.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I read the title very wrong LMAOOOO. I was like best WHAT in the NHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad