Who’s The Best Hitter in the League?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who’s the best hitter in the league?

• Jacob Trouba

• Nikita Zadorov

• Matt Martin

• Luke Schenn

• Arber Xhekaj

• Nicolas Deslauriers

• Alex Ovechkin

• Brady Tkachuk

• Garnet Hathaway

• Radko Gudas

• Tanner Jeannot

• Alex Romanov

• Keegan Kolesar

• Ryan Reaves

• Tom Wilson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Would probably put Wilson on the list, but Trouba is the best out of the ones I’ve watched on that list.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's probably either Trouba or Wilson. But they lay crushing hits in completely different ways.

With Wilson...he gets to just play like a human missile. Nobody really complains when he doesn't completely land a hit.

With Trouba...i think you have to respect that he's a defenceman who delivers these blows. It's such a delicate balance where doing that kind of violence at and around your own defensive blueline, in open ice, while against the direction of play, is a hugely risky proposition. The fact he lands as many of those hits as he does, and isn't just a completely irresponsible dingbat defensively, is truly impressive to me.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Since Matt Martin wasn’t an option, I went with the next best option which is Alex Romanov.

Disregard, I just realized now Matt Martin is an option. He will get my vote simply because he knocked Jacob Trouba into 2024.

Last edited:

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
I dont think there are many that can compete with Trouba with open ice hits.

Over the last year alone he has a good number of clean highlight hockey hits (Kadri, Khaira, Dalle Cole, Domi etc).

I am not denying the fact there has been some questionable hits in there too because I do think 1 or 2 hits have been over the top.

Last edited:

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
Best hitter or hardest hitter?

The best hitter is probably not included on this list. The hardest hitter is probably Reaves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad