Which western star player could you most easily imagine driving a zamboni for a game? Choose 3.

Which western star player could you most easily imagine driving a zamboni for a game?

• Leo Carlsson (ANA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Connor Bedard (CHI)

• Jake Oettinger (DAL)

• Kyle Connor (WPG)

• Connor McDavid (EDM)

• Kirill Kaprizov (MIN)

• Filip Gustavsson (MIN)

• Roman Josi (NSH)

• Mikael Granlund (SJ)

• Jared Mccann (SEA)

• Robert Thomas (STL)

• Mikhail Sergachev (UTAH)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
i went with vatrano, robertson, and toffoli. all seem like pretty humble chill dudes who would give ya 5-10 mins of extra ice if you were the last time slot.

Reactions: Devilsfan2326

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Eichel kind of looks like the type of dude you'd see working that job
really disagree here. eichel looks like an asshole and the premise of this question implies that the zamboni driving is a voluntary choice.

for example i can't see eichel, mcdavid, draisaitl, rantanen, mackinnon, binnington, miller, or pettersson doing it (not saying all of them are assholes but it's not in their personality). i could see crosby doing it.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I went with...

Neon Leon - He's used to just sort of playing with big loping strides and momentum and working down low and along the boards. That's the trickiest spot and he's intimately familiar with it. He's also got an inherent better understanding of what it takes to start or stop or change direction as an absolute tank on the ice.

Mackenzie Weegar - If the RH shooting defenceman can learn to play Left Defence at a top level in the NHL, i know the guy is adaptable as heck. Also has that "workmanlike" work ethic that bodes well for a career change. He'll figure it out.

Mikko Rantanen - Toughest selection of the bunch, could've gone another direction...but the dude just carves up the corners and owns them. I think he's got what it takes to clean his own ice.

*As a side note, Elias Pettersson is last place. Dude would inevitably space out and just crash the entire Zamboni right through the endboards or tip it over on the ice and fall down or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Devilsfan2326

Devilsfan2326

Oct 4, 2011
I went with...

Neon Leon - He's used to just sort of playing with big loping strides and momentum and working down low and along the boards. That's the trickiest spot and he's intimately familiar with it. He's also got an inherent better understanding of what it takes to start or stop or change direction as an absolute tank on the ice.

Mackenzie Weegar - If the RH shooting defenceman can learn to play Left Defence at a top level in the NHL, i know the guy is adaptable as heck. Also has that "workmanlike" work ethic that bodes well for a career change. He'll figure it out.

Mikko Rantanen - Toughest selection of the bunch, could've gone another direction...but the dude just carves up the corners and owns them. I think he's got what it takes to clean his own ice.

*As a side note, Elias Pettersson is last place. Dude would inevitably space out and just crash the entire Zamboni right through the endboards or tip it over on the ice and fall down or something.
Lol! Appreciate the flavor

Devilsfan2326

Oct 4, 2011
Doughty with a clear lead at 16, with the next highest being Toffoli at 7. Robertson/Miller with 5 each after that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad