Which team is the joke of the league?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which team is the joke of the league?

• Anaheim Ducks

• Arizona Coyotes

• Boston Bruins

• Buffalo Sabres

• Calgary Flames

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Colorado Avalanche

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Dallas Stars

• Detroit Red Wings

• Edmonton Oilers

• Florida Panthers

• Los Angeles Kings

• Minnesota Wild

• Montreal Canadiens

• Nashville Predators

• New Jersey Devils

• New York Islanders

• New York Rangers

• Ottawa Senators

• Philadelphia Flyers

• Pittsburgh Penguins

• San Jose Sharks

• Seattle Kraken

• St.Louis Blues

• Tampa Bay Lightning

• Toronto Maple Leafs

• Vancouver Canucks

• Vegas Golden Knights

• Washington Capitals

• Winnipeg Jets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
It’s not without deep regret that I say Columbus

That being said, Blue Jackets on this site are classy and the Ohio state fair is still my favourite one

• Haha
Reactions: geehaad

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Arizona, Ottawa, and Toronto. First two are easy, and went with Toronto because of their semi-recent playoff performances.

Reactions: Guess

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Coyotes. I think they are the only true joke of a team in the league. 5000 seats arena... nuff' said.

But since OP asks for 2 more:

Blackhawks. They are of the very bad joke variety however.

Maple Leafs. Their playoffs woes every... single... season... are hilarious.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Arizona- why? lol do I need to explain? College teams in Boston play in bigger arenas. A decade of having arena uncertainty is getting old. Just relocate already.

Columbus- they've been around almost a quarter century now and haven't accomplished anything. Who is the all-time face of the franchise? Rick Nash? I couldn't even tell you.

Buffalo- I'm a Sabres fan so I'm sad but being honest here. This franchise is a joke. Going on 55 years and nothing to show but 2 SCF appearances, both losses. Haven't seen a playoff game since 2011 with no end in sight. It's gone beyond pathetic at this point 😔

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Coyotes. I think they are the only true joke of a team in the league. 5000 seats arena... nuff' said.

But since OP asks for 2 more:

Blackhawks. They are of the very bad joke variety however.

Maple Leafs. Their playoffs woes every... single... season... are hilarious.
Wait are we doing all-time or just the last few seasons? If all-time the Blackhawks are no where near the top 3, especially with the decade they had in the 2010s

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Wait are we doing all-time or just the last few seasons? If all-time the Blackhawks are no where near the top 3, especially with the decade they had in the 2010s
It’s recent , why would Blackhawks have 5 votes if it was all time?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Voted the Flames because ownership are a bunch of doorknobs. Can’t ever say the R word. Please.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I voted for Arizona, Buffalo and Chicago. Had a hard time choosing between Columbus and Chicago though.

Arizona is the clear winner here. They've been awful for basically their entire existence, minus a few years where they were just mediocre. They've only ever had one good run in the playoffs. One.

Buffalo I put second because of how long it has been since they have been even average.

And my final pick, Chicago, was due to off ice stuff that I still feel the organization didn't get enough punishment for.

Reactions: lwvs84

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
What about you? Nobody every asks the OP how they feel
I’m very upset my parents allowed me to go down this tortured path frankly. I am not sure how the Leafs wouldn’t be top 2 with Arizona and even then I think Arizona is recency bias and the Leafs should easily claim first place here.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Arizona: Haven't been competitive, well, ever. Looks like it is turning around though so would be nice to see some sustained success.

Buffalo: Record breaking playoff no shows. Had promising cores that can never seem to break through. Looking like this iteration will be just as iffy, but at least slightly better than the Eichel era.

Toronto: Playoff struggles despite some great players, always seem right on the edge but never good enough to get through. Playoff contender every year though, so it's just a matter of luck and effort.

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

Joe n

Aug 12, 2019
I’m very upset my parents allowed me to go down this tortured path frankly. I am not sure how the Leafs wouldn’t be top 2 with Arizona and even then I think Arizona is recency bias and the Leafs should easily claim first place here.
The team tied with the longest active playoff streak is the joke of the league. For all their spectacular playoff meltdowns at least they actually make it that far every year.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
TO, ARZ, CBJ

LA beginning to enter the fray but could bounce back, OTT close, CHI maybe but Bedard has somewhat legitimized them for now, SJS are bad but their org seems to be running well(knock on wood).

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
TO, ARZ, CBJ

LA beginning to enter the fray but could bounce back, OTT close, CHI maybe but Bedard has somewhat legitimized them for now, SJS are bad but their org seems to be running well(knock on wood).
LA? Two Stanley Cups in the last 12 years. They aren’t entering any fray for quite a while.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
It’s recent , why would Blackhawks have 5 votes if it was all time?
Because they didn't have 5 votes when I clicked reply? I also don't look at results before voting, so I had no idea hence I asked.

Reactions: Coffees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad